This article shows you, how to get registered as influencer on the marketplace.
Watch the video tutorial to know how to register, create influencer profile and services on marketplace.
1. Visit Influencer Bucket and click on Register.
2. If you’re a social media Influencer select Influencer.
Fill the details as required. Make sure your username should be in all alpha numeric small letters with no special characters
eg: ✅ shivani123, rahulraj, pratikmishra100 ✅
❌ Shivani123, rahulRaj, pratik@mishra, &^%*9_GHG, ❌
3. After filling all the details. Make sure to tick the agree terms.
4. A six digit text will be send to your email address for account verification. Go to your inbox and copy the code and paste in verification window.
After verification of your account you need to update your profile in order to access your account dashboard.
7. For creating an influencer page and posting services, influencer needs to verify their at least one social media account. For that write your social media handle name and link of your account in the required field.
You need to paste #InfluencerBucket tag in your bio/description/about section of your social media account. Our verification team will visit to your link and look for the tag manually and verify it for approval. Please note that approval may take upto 24 hours. After the approval you can remove the tag from your account.
8. Verification tag should be look like this as shown in the above image.
9. After putting the verification code in your bio section. It will take upto 24hrs for the approval. Mean while update your profile section.
10. Click on Profile Setting.
11. Click on Edit profile section
12. Upload your profile photo and fill all the details like Name, Profession, Category and about you in Summary box. And click on submit button.
13. Click on Skills: You can write about your influencer niche, page category one by one. Your skills will be shown on influencer card in the influencer section of marketplace. Click submit.
14. You can add your multiple Social Media Links here by clicking on Add new.
15. Search and Select Social Icon of your social media platform, Add your account followers and link of your social account.
16. After updating all the details your profile section will look like this.
17. You can check your profile card on marketplace by clicking on Influencers and go to last page.
18. Your influencer card will look like this on marketplace. Brands can check visit your profile, social account directly from here.
19. After creating your influencer profile. You can make your own Services which will have fixed price. Brands can directly purchase your services on marketplace. Make sure to make eye catchy thumbnail for your services.
20. You can check services in the Service section of marketplace.